Sushi Quiz

I took the Sushi Quiz on Buzzfeed, to be honest I always do Buzzfeed quizzes when I am bored.

I got Inari Sushi as my answer.

Also what I found interesting was my answer says people don't about your personality being different from others, and that's why people stick around you to know more about your interesting personality.

To be honest, I am a very interesting person to be around. I may come off as very shy and awkward to begin with but after a few conversations you will realize how interesting I am. I consider myself to be honest, funny, creative, crazy, a bit dirty minded, sweet, and caring.

I will talk non stop about Kpop, music, Disney, and anime if you got to know me. And make some rants about life and society.

It's weird to know how to get people so interested in getting to know me even though I don't talk that much.


Comments

Popular Posts