Silver Spoon (First Read)

Silver Spoon is so far one of the most unique mangas that I have read. I never knew there was a school specifically for farming, agriculture, or dairy until I read this manga. The calf was very cute and when he followed the main character to the forest was also really cute, I want to give it a hug.

I really like how they introduced all the characters and their ambitions and then you go to the main character who doesn't have a clue what he wants to do. Not gonna lie all their conversations about agriculture were too boring and too much information to take in.

Honestly I can relate to the main character, he seems unsure of what career path he wanted to take when everyone else around him already knows what they want to do after graduation. I remember I was on that same spot as him when I first came to Ringling, I started in Illustration and wanted to be a character concept artist for Walt Disney but then I realized how difficult it was so I switched to Film where I wanted to be a screenwriter and director.

Comments

  1. wah keren nih thankyou infonya ahhahahaha btw pas corona gini gue jd main game aja cuy di rmh ahahhahah, tp gue lg ke hook banget nih sama ni game www.Econw.co cobain dah cuy seru bet dah jamin ahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts