Gourmet Glutton (first read)

I found an interesting Seinen Manga online called Gourmet Glutton. The first chapter gave me an overview of what the story could be about. First chapter introduces our main character in search to find ways to pay for his job and he ends up running into a restaurant holding a eating competition.

We see a chubby man eating numerous bowls of pork and rice which the competition is to eat ten pork bowls under ten minutes. At his last bowl he struggles to eat and realizes he is full and never wins the competition. The main character offers to do five bowls in five minutes which he never finished. Then we have another character who seems very flamboyant with his fashion style and he says he'll also try out the competition tomorrow.

I really enjoyed reading this manga because I enjoy the intensity of watching people take down as much food as possible when the time is ticking for them. Usually I watch a lot of food competitions online for pure entertainment so I really enjoyed this manga so much.

Comments

Popular Posts