That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (First Read)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a very strange but funny comic, I really enjoyed reading it and it really gives a weird perspective of the after life. Normally people think the after life would be chosen from a God based on their actions in the past life. In this manga the main character dies and ends up going on a quest to save a friend in a form of a slime.

I was giggling due to the fact a small and cute slime was gonna save his friend without any limbs or weapons for defense but it is also interesting to see what will this small slime will do on his quest.

Not only did this manga made me giggle but it gave me some deep thinking, usually I have a interest of the idea of death and what happens after we die but I also fear it. So many people have different perspectives of what happens after a person dies, do they go into another universe, do they come back on earth as something else and repeat life, or do they just die and rot?

It's also weird that I'm reading a manga about the concept of death and the after life when we're currently living in a time where a deadly virus is going around and people are dying every day by thousands. But honestly the idea of reincarnation after death seems really cool, if I were to be reincarnated I would like to be reincarnated as a penguin or a dog because they are so playful and well loved by people.

Comments

Popular Posts