Dr. Stone Chapter 1

Dr. Stone is an amazing and interesting anime to watch. I have seen a few episodes of Dr.Stone weeks ago with a friend. I haven't finished the anime series due to me and my friend's busy schedules. However, I found the plot so fascinating that it made me want to keep reading and reading. Dr. Stone is also a Shonen Jump anime, which I actually do enjoy Shonen Jump anime's.

Chapter 1 was interesting to read. Our main characters are just enjoying their daily lives at school until a beam of light causes every human to turn into stone. So basically everyone was in deep sleep for thousands of years. Our two main characters have woken up their sleep and decided that it would be the best idea to rebuild the entire civilization just like what happened during the stone age.


Comments

Popular Posts